The International School Hilversum offers pleasant working conditions in a multi-cultural, dynamic and inspiring environment. With 49 nationalities under one roof we aspire to be truly internationally minded and colleagues are passionate about education.
The International School Hilversum is looking for a native French speaking teacher in its Language Acquisition department. The role might include lessons in the Middle Years programme (grades 8 – 10) and the Diploma Programme (grades 11 and 12). The suitable
candidate will be a first language French speaker and be in possession of teaching qualifications to match the role. You have a proven track record of teaching French in secondary school.
You will receive the support of an experienced and dynamic team that has enjoyed excellent results over many years. IB experience is desirable.
Preferably you have:
- First language French
- Teaching qualification in French language
- Good command of English, writing and speaking;
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- Both happy and able to work in a team;
- Ability to work with students of all age groups;
- Experience with the IB programmes
Education and other:
- Appropriate Teaching qualification, preferably a Masters degree (First degree)
- Dutch passport or eligibility to live and work in the Netherlands
- A “Verklaring van goed gedrag”(VOG) will be required upon appointment.
- References must be available on request
Please contact Ms Cecilia Neethling the Deputy Head, Continuum via email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.